Our commitment to you
Keeping you going is our number one priority. We know that our customers need their machinery to be reliable and when there is a breakdown that it needs to be fixed with minimum downtime.
Time is money and our on farm technical support is designed to deliver customer care that is second to none and to get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
Our factory trained service technicians have fully equipped support vehicles and able to come to you as quickly as possible to minimise down time. With our upto date workshop facilities, pre season services can be held in our workshop to save money and time.
Speak to our representatives to book your machines in for service or repair.
New machinery purchased from NQ Agricultural Services come with a range of factory warranty options for parts and service. The conditions of warranty coverage are outlined at the time of machine purchase and delivery.
Training & Development
Our commitment is to always keep one step ahead and NQ Agricultural Services service personnel receive full training delivered by all our manufactureres (Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Claas, Manitou, Kioti and Badboy) by qualified in-house technical trainers and manufacturer trainers from Europe, North America.and the rest of the world. NQ Agricultural Services have a dedicated learning culture and all service staff are kept up to date with the latest technology and product developments.
NQ Agricultural Services service staff have access to a range of information technology
systems to provide our customers with exceptional service.
- iTech - service portal which allows us to schedule technicians to jobs based on their location, assign parts to jobs and acquire electronic customer sign off of work.
- Partslink - a ‘real time’ online parts inventory and ordering system.
- Tech-connect diagnostics which provides access to machine diagnosis and machine information.
- Fendias Online which provides access to machine diagnosis and machine information.
- CLAAS WebTic which provides access to technical information and expertise.
- AMAZONE Info-Portal which provides access to operators manuals, software updates and technical information.