Our commitment to you
Keeping you going is our number one priority. We know that our customers need their machinery to be reliable and when there is a breakdown that it needs to be fixed with minimum downtime.
Time is money and our nationwide workshop support is designed to deliver customer care that is second to none and to get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
New machinery purchased from NQ Agricultural Services come with a range of warranty options for parts and service. The conditions of warranty coverage are outlined at the time of machine purchase and the NQ Agricultural Services warranty system is designed to deliver urgent support and premium customer service.
Training & Development
Our commitment is to always keep one step ahead and NQ Agricultural Services service personnel receive full training delivered at the Landpower Academy by qualified in-house technical trainers and manufacturer trainers from Europe and North America. We have a dedicated learning culture and all service staff are kept up to date with the latest technology and product developments.
NQ Agricultural Services service staff have access to a range of information technology
systems to provide our customers with exceptional service.
- iTech - an iPad-compatible service portal which allows us to schedule technicians to jobs based on their location, assign parts to jobs and acquire electronic customer sign off of work.
- Partslink - a ‘real time’ online parts inventory and ordering system.
- CLAAS Service Online which provides access to warranty and machine information.
- CLAAS WebTic which provides access to technical information and expertise.
- AMAZONE Info-Portal which provides access to operators manuals, software updates and technical information.